Warning: Parameter 1 to NP_Poll::event_PreSkinParse() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/nowakine/harusame.net/mochi/nucleus/libs/MANAGER.php on line 331
mochi*mochi

Bukiyou na Silent Ch3
Getsujo Roman
Loveholic V2 Ch1
Kikagaku Ehon Part B
Loveholic V1 Extra
Link to us
Link to us

Staff

Artemis
Artemis
Job: Translator, Gopher
Favorite BL manga: Koori no Mamono no Monogatari, Junjou Egoist, Rin
Favorite BL mangaka: Shungiku Nakamura, Hotaru Odagiri, Sumomo Yumeka, Tooko Miyagi, Ayano Yamane

Hello, resident menkui here. <.<; I mostly translate and clean up translations, although I do various odd jobs such creating the manga inserts, the web page layout/maintenance and anything else sanaaki and vieri are too lazy to do. <.<;;;;; Not that I'm complaining, since they don't force me to edit or scan cuz I hate those jobs!! ...Well not too often anyway. >.>;
sanaaki
sanaaki
Job: Editor
Favorite BL manga: Haru wo Daite ita, Menkui
Favorite BL mangaka: Youka Nitta, Ayane Yamano, Kazusa Takashima, Haiji Sakura ... [off the top of my head]

Oisu ... well I guess out of the 3 of us one of us had to be into Gundam Wing yaoi fandom ... that would be me. Anytime I am on the computer there is an 80% chance that I am reading a GW fanfic or looking at GW fanart, the other 20% of the time I try to edit or leech the many things that I "plan" to watch or read - riiiight =P. Yes I am pretty lazy but I do have my moments when I can be productive ... that usually would be when we release something muhahaha. But seriously ... I'll probably be more productive from now on since I am finally settled. Yes hate scanning ... can't translate but I like editing so yep our little dream team is the perfect combo. *huggles to achan and vie*

Vieri_
Job: Translator, Scanner
Favorite BL manga: hrmm.. love mode.. luuuuuvholic, rin..
Favorite BL mangaka: Kawai Touko =) , Haiji Sakura, Takaboshi Asako, Miyagi Tooko, Yamagata Satomi and Sumomo Yumeka.. (pretty much all the mangaka mochi works on..*grins*)

Art is important for me! A yaoi-manga shouldn't only have good plot, but good art too! As one can see from the list of my fave mangaka, I luv cutesy and soft art.. Although Kawai Touko is a bit different in style, but o well, she makes great story :3 A guy with kansai-ben in a manga is always a plus for me *ho ho ho* .. Anyways I used to be mochi's main scanner, but not anymore, since, unfortunately I don't have too much access on manga where I live currently.. T__T BUT!! ish ok ish ok.. we'll manage.. so for now I'll just continue on working as mochi's translator :D

Irene
Job: Editor
Favorite BL manga: Ludwig II
Favorite BL mangaka: You Higuri

My addiction to BL manga came from an accident really. ^^; I was yaoi-phobic *hides from all the manic yaoi fans.* WAS. ^^; Then someone told me about Rapunzel. It was suppose to be the shoujo one by Sakamoto Mimei (I think... Never did get it. >.>). Well I got the shounen one by mistake. (Can't remember who did it. ^^;) Best mistake there ever was. ^_^ Wild is so drool worthy. :d It's all been down hill for me since then. ^_^ I don't even read much of anything other than BL any more. I'm not sad about that at all. :P

vspirit
Job: Translator
Favorite BL manga: Koicha no Osahou
Favorite BL mangaka: Sakuragi Yaya and Honami Yukine

K33L J00! #$%@#&*!

Special Thanks

Tania - For her generous offer to host our releases!
Vspirit - For her great QC skill and quick helping hand :)
Delfin - For her generous offer to host our releases!
Toniq - For generously hosting Dousaibou Seibutsu
Irene - For her generous offer to host our releases!
M - For scanning the Kiss Scandal one-shot for us. :D
Sirylu - For her generous offer to host our releases!
Asuki - For generously hosting G-Senjou no Neko
Larkspur - For her generous offer to host our releases!
ZL - For her generous offer to host our releases!
Horii - For bailing us out and scanning Bukiyou for us!
Soja - For scanning Yamada-sensei's LENT for us!
Shire - For her generous offer to host our releases!
Pearl - For her generous offer to host our releases!
Karosai - For her generous offer to host our releases!
Sans - For her beautiful scan donations. ^.^
Razzly - For her generous offer to host our releases!
Ashley - For her generous offer to host our releases!
Arshey - For being a sweetie and scanning Kikagaku Ehon.
Suzu - For her generous offer to host our releases!
Bakamaster - For scanning Loveholic Vol. 2 for us. :D